Unique School Partnership Program for Wholistic Missions Curriculum Integration
We understand that today’s Christian Schools are looking for both a competitive edge in the market and a world-class curricular program that makes them an outstanding place for parents to entrust with educating their children. TTW comes alongside schools to provide Missions-focused curriculum and a tailored program to fit the individual and unique needs of a school. Regardless of the size or resources available, TTW will be able to work with your school to create a program that will engage students in service learning and provide opportunities for them to live out their faith in action.
What Do We Provide?
- Schools choose a missions trip location(s) and dates for trips.
- TTW provides all the trip logistics from A-Z.
- TTW also provides corresponding missions curriculum to train students to serve effectively and for maximum personal transformation, all while building global competence and meeting curriculum core standards.
- Go! Schools send off their teams for service!
- TTW helps with the re-entry and debrief process upon their return.
Schools can choose from a variety of curriculum components to offer service hours or even provide a credit-bearing course:
- The Missions Academy – Online curriculum broken up into three courses full of various modules for pre-trip training and post-trip follow up. Includes Instructional Guides for facilitating teachers.
- Missions Training Live – A three-day Retreat, joining with other schools for a collaborative learning experience that will train students in how to engage culture, poverty and service for ultimate effectiveness on their missions trip.
- Trip Field Guide, Devotional Journal & Re-Entry Journals
- Pre-Trip Team Building Day with ropes course and communication exercises
- Fundraising Workshops