WELCOME GROUP COORDINATOR!
We have received the Quote Agreement for your team and we are seriously jumping-for-joy excited to have the opportunity to serve alongside you this summer!
Use this toolbox and step-by-step guide as you plan for your trip. Make sure you read it thoroughly and reference it often. You don’t want to miss any valuable information!
For Groups Attending Missions Training Only & Serving At Their Own Location:
Step 2 : Start with Pre-Applications
We suggest you start with a pre-application that will help you get a good idea of who is seriously interested in the trip before you share the online TTW application link with participants. Click the button below to see what we have found works best, along with helpful information on how to choose your team leaders and team members.
Step 3 : Team Member Registration
Once you have completed pre-applications and are ready to build your team, you will receive a custom link to share with all trip participants.
Individuals will be directed to register, submit their deposit and create their fundraising page if applicable. Upon submission of the registration, each participant will receive a confirmation email with next steps to fill out a background check authorization (if applicable), and a team member tool box with special information for the trip.
Step 4 : Collect Remaining Forms
The remaining forms need to be completed in order to participate.
- Permission to Travel Form (minors only. must be notarized. please bring originals to training)
- Host Ministry Forms (additional forms may be needed depending on your trip location)
- Background Checks (link provided to the left. Required for any student or leader 18+)
These forms have already been completed and digitally signed in the application process:
It may seem like a lot to raise – and it is! But the good news is that it is not up to you to raise it all. God wants to be included in the process so that He can reveal his gift of provision to your team. The first step in the missions trip journey is to trust in God to provide the way and then get to work! We are providing you with numerous resources for getting started on your team fundraising for you to share with your team members. Check out the Support Raising Guide to get started.
- Session #1: Short Term Trip, Long Term Results
- Session #2: Building a Team
- Session #3: Communicating Across Cultures
- Host Location Details (download your Go Manual and hand out to team members)
- Missions Training Info (packing list, what to expect at training, driving directions)
- Know To Go Info Packet (information needed to prepare your team for training)