LET’S GO! WELCOME TO THE TEAM.
We have received your online registration and we are seriously jumping-for-joy excited to have the opportunity to serve alongside you this summer!
Use this toolbox and step-by-step guide as you get ready for your trip. Make sure you read it thoroughly and reference it often. You don’t want to miss any valuable information!
For individuals attending missions training ONLY and serving at their own location:
It may seem like a lot to raise – and it is! But the good news is that it is not up to you to raise it all. God wants to be included in the process so that He can reveal his gift of provision to your team. The first step in the missions trip journey is to trust in God to provide the way and then get to work! In addition to your online fundraising page, we are providing you with numerous resources for getting started.
Step 2 : Submit Your Forms
- School Trip Participant Consent (hard copy required for school teams)
- Summer Trip Participant Consent (digitally signed during online application)
- Health History Form (required for all trip participants. Form must be filled out completely)
- Student Protection Policy (required for any student or leader 18+)
- Background Checks (link provided to the left. Required for any student or leader 18+)
- Permission to Travel Form* (minors only. Must be notarized. Please bring originals to training)
- Host Ministry Forms* (additional forms may be needed depending on your trip location and required from your host. See the Forms folder link below for any additional required forms)
*specifically for teams going to TTW host locations
TRAINING & TRIP INFORMATION
- Host Location Details (download your trip location’s Go Manual)
- Missions Training Info (packing list, what to expect at training, driving directions)
- Background Check Authorization (18+)