We are looking forward to in-person training and trips in 2022! Keep in mind, with the daily changes regarding COVID-19 both domestic and internationally, the launch of all programs is contingent upon favorable CDC statistics and guidelines. We ask for your patience and flexibility during this time.
As we continue to monitor the situation, we seek advice from our travel agent and insurance broker, and we stay in constant communication with our ministry hosts to:
- confirm necessary precautions are taken to provide a safe working & living environment
- identify specific needs to better accommodate teams
- learn of any unlisted state/country regulations and restrictions
TTW will do everything in its power to make sure the ministry hosts are following and implementing COVID guidelines. However, if you do plan on traveling to another state or country, you are assuming all responsibility and liability in regards to your health and safety.
TTW continues to monitor all CDC advisories, health department protocols, and state restrictions to ensure the safety of all. TTW will require all participants to fill out a 14-Day Symptom Tracker and medical release prior to the trip, provide a negative PCR COVID test, and agree to a COVID-19 Waiver of Liability. Participants are asked to limit outside exposure (other than school, work, and immediate family) during the 7-day period leading up to their trip.
In addition, TTW has established adequate safety measures for our in-person training:
- implementation of a daily disinfecting routine
- numerous sanitizing stations across the property
- mask-wearing when indoors or not socially distant (does not include meals, showers, or sleeping)
- proper group social distancing
- routine temperature checks
- enhanced food preparation procedures
We are excited to serve you this summer and are looking forward to all that God is going to do in and through you and your team!