The health and safety of all staff, participants, and hosts is of utmost priority at TTW, and we are diligently working to safely launch summer 2021 training and trips. However, with the daily changes regarding COVID-19, the launch of all training and trips is contingent upon favorable CDC statistics and guidelines. We ask for your patience and flexibility during this time.
As we continue to monitor situation, we seek advice from our travel agent and insurance broker, and are in constant communication with our ministry hosts to:
- confirm necessary precautions are taken to provide a safe working & living environment
- identify specific needs to better accommodate teams
- learn of any unlisted state/country regulations and restrictions
TTW will do everything in its power to make sure the ministry hosts are following and implementing COVID guidelines. However, if you do plan on traveling to another state or country, you are assuming all responsibility and liability in regards to your health and safety.
TTW continues to monitor all CDC advisories, health department protocols, and state restrictions to ensure the safety of all. TTW will require all participants to fill out a symptom tracker and medical release prior to the trip, provide a negative COVID test, and agree to a COVID-19 risk and liability assessment. In addition, TTW has established adequate safety measures for our in-person training:
- implementation of a daily disinfecting routine
- numerous sanitizing stations across the property
- mask wearing when indoors or not socially distant (does not include meals or sleeping)
- proper group social distancing
- routine temperature checks
- enhanced food preparation procedures
While programs may look a bit different this year, and it becomes more and more frustrating to think about the many precautions and restrictions, we are hopeful and looking forward to all that God is going to do in and through you and your team!